May 12, 2015

Inside THEIR frames.

It was amazing to work with some of best photographers who also great igers based in Surabaya. Well, I have to say that I love everything from the concept until the result. They are such a humble people and also funny! Even I was not wearing a kind of heavy make up, even only eye make up, the result is breathtaking. Well, I'm really a person that don't love to put much make up. I just feel that it hurt my skin. So here I pick the favorites of mine.

The photos by Naufal Huda
I think he is good at making strong effect of colors. The photos look more alive than the actual.



The photos by Ida Ayu Farina,
well actually I've worked with this lady while ago. She always be the kindhearted and cheerful person. Inside her frames, I looked more feminine.

valara dress by The Little Closet

The photos by Bastian Najich,
he is one of wedding also adventure photographer in Surabaya. I love the way he bring the vintage effect to the photos.




love,




clara

No comments:

Post a Comment